Vacation Rental Property Automation
Managing vacation properties for clients is still accomplished using old school, outdated, and inefficient methods by many firms.
What are some of the problems, concerns or issues you are having with lock access and pool control? We frequently hear the following frustrations from our vacation rental partners. How many resonate with what you’re experiencing?
- Lost Keys or Key management issues.
- Having to manually change the lock box and/or door codes with every booking.
- Guests arrive and enter property early, before the unit is ready.
- Unable to control or track who is coming into the units and when.
- Communications challenges with vendors and staff during turn days.
- Guests not checking out on time, causing delays in turn down.
- Everyone is using the same door code, vendors, guests, staff and owners.
- Having to go to the properties to turn pool heat on and off manually.
- Guest complaints about pool heat.
- Homeowner complaints about high energy bills.
How much time and money do you spend on these issues? Have you considered the costs of managing all this manually? Could you be working on more profitable tasks if there were a more automated way to manage these systems?
Since 2003, rental managers have shared their challenges (much like yours) with us, exploring and implementing our systems to help cut overhead, increase profits, reduce guest complaints and run a more streamlined operation.
- Asset Management: Monitor and control all your properties from an enterprise level.
- Integration: Works with all major management rental software to automatically create guest codes that are only good for their stay.
- Keyless Access: Create, edit or delete employee and vendor codes across all properties at a global level.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Create more value for your company with the ability to lower owner’s utility bills, where your competitors are unable to do so.
- Thermostat Control: Occupancy based temperature automation pre-cools the unit prior to check-in and reverts back to energy saving mode automatically when guest check-out. Automatic A/C cut-off when pool doors are left open. Limited cooling and heating set points ensure guest do not abuse the system.
- HVAC Monitoring: Early detection and notification of air conditioning issues, like a clogged drain line or when a unit is not maintaining temperatures.
- Improved Guest Experience: Guest love keyless access control and so will you. Plus, with remote management of your properties, you can provide immediate service, reducing guest complaints and guest recovery costs.
- Increased Security: Reduce liability and provide a higher level of access control.
- Cloud-Based: Enterprise Control of all your properties under one portal.
- Pool Heater Control: You’ll no longer need to send someone out to the property to turn on/off pool heat. Control pool and spa temps as well as pump schedule all from the Enterprise Dashboard.
- Remote WiFi Rebooting: Reset internet right from your phone when a guest reports a problem with the service.
- Mobile App: Control every property with a single app and single login.
No Wi-Fi Needed! Everything is controlled over our secured 4G LTE cellular network.
Many factors go into making the decision to implement new technologies. Our clients usually highlight that within only a few months the money they’ve saved on their overhead alone has fully paid for their new solution. Every month thereafter their profitability is growing substantially as well as their opportunities to expand operations.
Let’s schedule some time this week to meet together over the phone. Give us a call now to set that up.