At first glance, today’s Central Florida home security systems can seem overwhelming to people who aren’t tech savvy. Smart homes, digital apps, complex installation requirements, maintenance, and monitoring are all daunting components to homeowners who aren’t comfortable with technology.
However, that’s not the case with the right security provider. Homeowners who are not tech-savvy can feel peace of mind knowing that a professional is there to guide them through the complexities of today’s security systems.
Here are three qualities to look for in a security provider to make home security simple for the non-tech savvy homeowner.
1. Professional Installation: Purchasing a Central Florida home security system is a substantial investment so proper installation is critical. When searching for a security provider, consider their professional installation services. Not everyone has the same knowledge level when it comes to technology, so it’s important to find a provider that can help along the way.
From equipment made by some of the most respected names in the industry to use proper wiring and voltage calculations, make sure installers don’t cut corners because lives and property are at stake.
Consider the following professional installation services:
• Conducts a home walk-through;
• Recommends solutions that relate to your needs;
• Installs your system and answers any questions you may have.
Professional installers should be relationship-driven and customer-focused, so if your security needs change over time, they’ll be there to make the adjustments you need.
2. Professional Monitoring: Central Florida home security systems with professional monitoring services add an additional layer of protection to your home. Should an emergency happen, your monitoring center will attempt to verify the alarm and, if legitimate, dispatch authorized personnel, providing around-the-clock defense no matter where you are.
With professional monitoring services, home security is in the hands of the monitoring center. This ensures the homeowner is protected at all times.
3. Professional Maintenance: Security system maintenance is key to keeping your system functioning at its best to avoid breakdowns that are stressful and costly. Make Central Florida home security even easier with a vendor that offers professional maintenance. This way, you can rely on a professional to make sure your system is functioning properly at all times.
A professional should inspect security equipment on a regular basis. Some vendors will offer a maintenance package along with your service contract. When a professional comes to assess the state of your system, they will:
• Check to see that batteries are functioning properly;
• Ensure that transmitted signals are being received by the monitoring center;
• Check to see that sensors have not come loose;
• Repair any damaged or malfunctioning parts of the system;
• Provide a more specific diagnosis of your system rather than relying solely on self-testing.
These are just three ways we keep central Florida home security simple. For more free tips and resources, check out our home security blog or contact us today.