Until recently, the idea of home automation in Doctor Phillips was somewhat new and unfamiliar to most people. And as more technologies and products become available, homeowners are now upgrading their homes.
Simply put, home automation puts control of basic home appliances and systems into the hands of the homeowner and provides access from a smartphone app, or a centralized unit inside the home.
If the idea of a smart home sounds too “techy” for your tastes, or you think these types of products are too expensive, think again. And keep in mind that there are a lot of hidden benefits to automating your home that you might not have thought about.
1. Security: Don’t worry about what’s hiding in the shadows – just tap your finger to turn on the lights. Or automate them to turn on when you aren’t home to ward off potential robbers with home automation in Doctor Phillips. If you’re worried that the kids didn’t lock the doors before they left or that someone will discover your hiding place for the extra key, you can take control of your home safe from a simple app. You can even get an alert every time someone enters your home.
2. Energy Efficiency: You can increase your home’s energy efficiency by remotely powering off systems and appliances when they aren’t in use. Arm yourself with knowledge, insight, and guidance to achieve greater control and energy efficiency.
3. Savings: When you are able to use home systems and appliances only when needed, the savings will be apparent in the first utility bill. No more wasting money on lights left on when you aren’t home or spending money on gas to drive home because you forgot to lock the door. Monetary savings are obvious, but you’ll also be saving time. No more time spent worrying about what was or wasn’t turned off with home automation.
4. Convenience: Don’t you hate having to rely on your neighbors to watch your home when you’re gone? With home automation in Doctor Phillips, convenient control of your home is at your fingertips so you don’t have to trust someone else with your most prized possessions.
5. Comfort: Have you ever left for work in the morning when it was comfortable outside only to come home to a sweltering house because the temperature shot up? Connected home products let you conveniently adjust your home temperature from the mobile app so your family is always comfortable.
6. Priceless Peace of Mind: One of the biggest hidden benefits that come with home automation in Doctor Phillips is peace of mind. No more worrying if you turned off the lights, locked the door or turned off the television. For busy homeowners, being able to easily check these items and stop the obsessive worrying, home automation is reassuring and definitely worth the investment.
Today’s smart home starts at the front door. Are you ready to see how home automation in Doctor Phillips can help make your home more secure? To get started, call our office today to schedule a consultation.