There’s no doubt that smartphones are mighty tools that can make life easier, and each new development enhances their extraordinary capabilities. The next major step forward is smart home automation in Davenport, which is one of the most noteworthy new trends in today’s digital innovation.
Making the transition to a smarter home can improve the control you have over every feature of how your house operates, and you can reap the following benefits of a more efficient home.
- Focused control at your fingertips. With smart home automation in Davenport, you can use the apps installed on your mobile device to maintain control of your home’s functions from any location in the world. If you forget to turn your oven off or turn down your air conditioner – you won’t need to stress – you can easily and quickly power down appliances from the corresponding apps on your smartphone.
With the smartphone you already have in your purse or pocket, you can easily and readily control functions of your home stereos, lighting, water usage, garage doors, lawn care, grocery shopping and even your dog’s dish, just to name a few.
- Put safety first. Home automation in Davenport allows you to keep your loved ones safe. With your apps, you can monitor the coming and go of family members or visitors and receive an alert when suspicious activity is detected. You can lock your doors, arm your security systems and monitor cameras, creating a safer and more secure environment for you and your loved ones.
- Boost your accessibility. For friends or family members who are elderly or disabled, even the most basic everyday task can be difficult. Smart home technology can significantly improve their quality of life and more and more challenging tasks will become accessible to improve the flexibility and independence in housing.
- Enhanced energy efficiency. While many advantages of home automation in Davenport relate to accessibility and ease, there are even more perks to enjoy. Today’s smart home technology enhances the energy efficiency of your appliances and makes saving money on your water bill easier than ever.
- Money-saving measures. If going green isn’t enough to pique your interest in smart home technology, the financial savings are sure to get your attention. A study performed by the US Environmental Protection Agency revealed that users of smart home technology for thermostat control alone enjoyed savings of anywhere from 10%-30% on their energy bill.
Monitors and times ensure that you only use the energy you want, and detectors ensure that these products are only operational when users are present. The addition of solar power or other energy-altering devices can save you even more while helping you to become more self-sufficient.
The bottom line is that while some technologies are in the early stages of development, the future is already here. And while some elements of home automation may require significant investment with long-term rewards, others can have a simple and affordable impact on your home right now.
If you want to step into the future and would like more information regarding your options for smart home automation in Davenport, contact us today to schedule a consultation.